The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Monday, July 18, 2011

WHEN THE TINGLE BECOMES A CHILL


Dear Franz,

My boyfriend of a year and a half went on a three-week trip to Asia with a random group of college students his age. Now that he is home, he is moody, almost depressed and just doesn’t seem to be investing much into our relationship. I can’t believe it because we had an amazing relationship. I know he must miss being on vacation and the people he met, but I just wish I could have my old, loving boyfriend back. Any advice?


Yes I do! Get rid of him before he gets rid of you.

Right now he's in the stage where he doesn't know how to tell you that he wants to break up. Because you see - he was just on a trip where he discovered that there's more to the world than he previously thought. And now, for the first time, he realizes all the possibilities that life presents and he would like to explore them - and he would like to explore other options as well. You represent his old life - the one from which he would like to separate.

But right now, he doesn't feel that he can talk about these things with you. That should be a big sign. Why not read it?

So get your things together and break up with him before he has the chance to humiliate you.

Why not go on your own trip to find yourself like he did? You'll probably realize that he wasn't "all that" to begin with. That should make you feel better!


and P.S. Don't forget that I have more advice on love and romance in my eBook: Dear Franz! Available at Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment