The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PRINCESS CHARLENE WRITES....



Princess Charlene took the time to write to me to tell me that she is not a model. She was a swimmer. I knew that too.

But it IS hard to keep track of all the different careers of the commoners that are getting married to royalty these days! I doubt I'm alone in thinking this!! :)

Anyhow. I hope that she took it as a compliment that I thought she was a model, because she could be! Not that she's going to be needing to do make a living anymore, I don't mean that.

AND - Isn't that fantastic that in 2011 communication is so fast? Who knew that she would see my blog entry so quickly. There they are on their honeymoon, and she's reading DearFranz.com..

So Char - I hope that you're not cross with me about what Princess Maxima and I were talking about during the wedding. You KNEW all that I think anyway. :-/ And if you need to know anything else at all - please let me know. Because I know EVERYTHING!

Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon and let me know if you have any advice questions that I can answer! And DON'T forget to buy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment