The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A very important message......

My dear sweet Readers,

I have some exciting news for you...

First off, I know you're dying to know where I am, what I'm doing etc. And I'll tell you. After Cannes, I cannot tell you how I need a break. It's such a wonderful time of year, and perhaps the high point of humanity, but again, one just needs a break. So I am on board the Beatrix III right now, and we're just taking a simple cruise along the Sicilian Islands. One must collect one's thought after so much action 10 days in a row!

I have made up with Isabelle Huppert and she decided to come on board with me. Right now she's signaling for me to tell you that she says hello.

Anyhow... I MAY not write to you from this point for a while because I'm working on a project... You guessed it! It's a book. And more excitingly, it won't be printed on old fashioned "paper", but will be available electronically! I'm very enthused. Usually after Cannes I need a couple of months of "R & R", but right now, I'm very motivated to dictate.

Any questions you may have, may make it into this book. So feel free to open up to me, and ask me any questions, as embarrassing or intimate as any of them may be. Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people!

So, bis bald! We'll talk to each other soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment