The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cannes! (The Rapture will not happen before the presentation of the Palme d'Or)


Yes, right now I speaking to you from the Film Festival at Cannes. I truly love this time of year, being surrounded by such beautiful people! I think everybody is here right now. Princess Maxima is sitting next to me at the moment and she sends her love. It's really amazing, and unfortunate that most people can't live like we do when we're here. And I think I can say with confidence that these ten days are really one of the highest points for humanity in general. I can't imagine not being a part of it.

A friend of mine in America at the moment has been sending me emails and links regarding the End Times. Or the Rapture. I had to look up what that meant, but it's something that the evangelicals in America are worried about. The world will end and it's supposed to happen this Saturday. God will chose people to come with him and all the other people will be hellbound, remaining behind to suffer on earth until November or something. I really think it's hilarious! I love it!

If the Lord God Almighty were really to call all of us chosen people up to heaven, I seriously do not think that it would be THE DAY before the Palme d'Or is given out this Sunday. Haha! I don't believe in the Rapture, but if were to believe in it, I believe that most of the people at Cannes right now would be taken to immediately to heaven. This means that it will not be on Saturday.

(And Sarah Ferguson has been getting some good press lately, so I'm talking to her again. I really like her and I hate the times I can't permit myself to speak to her. I only mention this is because it's reminding myself that she is the one who has sent me all the End Times information.)

Well, Schöne Grüße from Cannes. I'm having a wonderful time. I'm researching now on how I can get on next year's Jury. I'd really like to be the Jury president if I'm on the jury. (press the thumbs for me!) And so far getting "face time" with the organizers has been difficult as I'm very busy. The only problem that I see is that last years (?) president, Isabelle Huppert sleeps with all the organizers I'm sure, and we all know she has it out for me, I cannot say why. But I'll work on that. I think most people would like to see me as part of the jury, or more specifically the president... So I cannot wait til next year!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment