The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Monday, May 16, 2011

Chenonceau


I've already received thousands of emails requesting details about the reception at Chenonceau. Why were you there, etc. and people asking how they can host their own event at this beautiful historic location.

Well, the reception was for Carla Bruni's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Coocoo. He had just gotten his braces of his teeth the month before and she decided to have a party! We all brought our special canine friends along with us - including me with my own Lulu, a descendent of Queen Margarete's Legendary prize winning poodle, "King of Tangiers". It was really a beautiful day and a good time was had by all!

As far as the leasing of Chenonceau for private events, I'm not an even planner, but I would imagine one needs only contact the appropriate ministry within the French Government. In any case, I highly recommend it. Viel Spaß!

No comments:

Post a Comment