The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Thursday, June 30, 2011

IT'S MY PODCAST AGAIN....

Hello.

Here is a link to my podcast on iTunes. Isn't that fantastic? It's the one I almost died trying to create. However - it's now available now so that you can listen to it on your iPod over, and over and over again.

I know you will want to!

I hope that I can handle being a recording star. I've tried my best to stay out of the limelight in the past. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to avoid it!

But I think that's something that I'm prepared for. I really do. As far as I can remember I never had any problems. Even when I was a young boy, going through the crowds on my way into Studio 54.

So let me know if there's anything you'd like to hear in future podcasts! I've already heard from many of you, who would like me to sing a song at the end of each show. I think that's a really brilliant idea! Perhaps I will hire someone to think up an act for me. Hopefully, the next episode will feature my beautiful singing voice!

I already have ideas for songs - so get ready!


P.S. Here is a link to my ebook - available for 2.99 at Amazon.com! This postscript will remain until the original 2.000.000 copies that were digitally produced have been sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment