The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Monday, June 6, 2011

Please Give

I've gotten millions of requests from people about where to send money for all the causes that I fight for. I work with the Donate Your Money Foundation, and I know first hand that they're the only ones who are active in the fight for AID (Alcohol Ingestive Disorder) and FBS (Female Beard Syndrome).

Right now they're working on a new initiative. It's called "Mifepristone For All". The MFA goal is to make Mifepristone (RU-486) much more widely available. Hopefully they'll succeed and we'll see Mifepristone next to the chewing gum at gas stations and supermarkets. I heard about this and I thought, great! But why not take it one step further? Why not make Mifepristone chewing gum or 'beef jerky?'

Maybe one day that will be the reality. But right now it isn't. Why not make a donation to Donate Your Money Foundation and hopefully, together we can make a difference!


Donate Your Money Foundation


P.S. The photo session with Cindy Sherman for the book cover must be re-done. I wanted a photo of myself lying on a linoleum floor like the photo that just sold for 3.2 million, and that's what I got. And it's good. I'm sure it'll go for millions, but it's not what I want for a book cover. I need to stick to the black turtleneck/black background I've been doing since I was a baby.........

No comments:

Post a Comment