The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Monday, June 20, 2011

RELEASE PARTY

O Dear Readers,

I just reprimanded my new assistant Max for not updating the website. But I must say that he's been so busy working on the new eBook, that it the only excuse I can give.

And yes, I had to fire my assistant, the girl - in the middle of the editing process, so Max has had quite a bit of catching up to do. There was another girl in between her and Max, but she only lasted one day.

HOWEVER. I must tell you that since the eBook will be published this week - I've decided to throw a party! A real super party too! I will be in Berlin for the event. And I've rented out EIGHT ships to take a tour up and down the River Spree. When will it be? It will be this Thursday! I am so looking forward to it. I tell you!

Can you imagine the eight ships? Each will a different theme and different hosts. And I've ordered different colored POM POMS for each of the ships to cheer me on as I pass! This was Princess Maxima's idea. I hate to say that it wasn't mine!! :)

So let us pray together that the weather will become nice, as everything has been already paid for! I will take lots of pictures, I tell you! You will see them, I'm sure.

In the meantime, I am making use of the Wellness area at Merzenburg Palace to get ready for the party. Won't you join me? Just kidding! But I wish you will join me Thursday. I've already given away the hundreds of tickets - but at the end of boat ride, there will be a welcome party for me in front of the O2 Arena in Berlin. I hate this building, but it's convenient to the ship tour and can host tons of you there!

It'll be... Grand!

See you there. Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment