The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MIAMI!


O Let me tell you the worst story. I was nearly assassinated!!

I've been in Miami. I'm not anymore, but that's where I was. The humidity was too much for me. I thought someone was choking me. I've never experienced that there before - even in Miami. Or have I become weak?

However.

When I was there, I had my assistant take me to a recording studio to record a Podcast for you. He said that it wasn't necessary to go to a recording studio, but I didn't care. I loved it. It was much better that I had headphones on and I could see the big "ON THE AIR" sign lit up. I've always wanted to be on the Radio. And now I have been! Only it will be online instead.

However.

As we were about to leave the studio there was what is called "a drive-by shooting." I had never experienced that before! We were about to leave the studio, I was about to walk out the door, and the Black American man who was opening the door for us suddenly pushed me to the side, away from the door. I hit the wall quite hard! I was stunned! Who would dare do this to me and why? At this moment in time, I thought I heard machine gun fire. Or something like that. In my memory it will always be machine gun fire. It was like a movie. I tell you.

Anyhow yes - it was a drive-by shooting. And I could've been assassinated! Though now, I feel like I'm really a "Gansta" now! Isn't that outrageous? People are really going to get a kick out of it when I tell them.

I was ABOUT to fire my assistant for finding this recording studio in the middle of "the ghetto," but he was crying so hard and so loudly that I couldn't really do it. He is still in my employment. Can you believe that?

But now, think about what I go through for YOU. My reader. Soon to be my listener. Haha! I put my life on the line for you! On the next day after the attempt on my life, I realized that I should have thanked the man who pushed me away from the door - but then I thought that he could've had something to do with the whole mess - like drugs - and I thought I better not get myself involved.

I will definitely be taking a little vacation now to recover! I will be taking one of my own tips from me book, and asking my friends who sets sail this week. I'm first onboard - I deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment