The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wachet Auf!

Dear Franz,

Why are people so rude on the road? How do I deal with the Road Rage of others? I almost hate to get into my car?

Dear Reader (who almost surely cannot drive),

I have to admit, sometime people do call it "Road Rage", but there are those days when you sometimes have to use your horn on an entire car trip. (Wouldn't it be lovely if some nice scientist would invent a device that would allow car horns to sound continuously, no tiresome, endless horn pressing?)

Just today, I could not stop honking, people were so slow and just so stupid. It's really unbelievable sometime, isn't it? Oftentimes, I sense people are eerily hypnotized upon entering their vehicles... This requires sensible drivers (like yours truly), to honk their horns, sometimes incessantly, to awaken them.

So to answer your question, learn to drive and sensible drivers will no longer bother you.



No comments:

Post a Comment