The Von Merzenburg Fund for New Initiatives

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's give a round of applause!


I just wanted to say how proud I am of my friend Anna Wintour - she did such a good job on Letterman last night! She was so nervous, and really wasn't in the mood - but I think she did just fine. She seemed engaged, which I know she was not, and that was so kind! I hope everyone goes to see her movie. I forget what it's called.

But I can think of many parties this year where she was sorely missed: All due to the fact that she was working at her magazine. She works for a good cause and does so for very little money (or so I'm told). God Bless you Anna! Everyone send her flowers or money or something and go see that movie she's in. I don't think she actually acts in it. She was telling me all about it, and she seemed so very excited, but there was something going on in the background, so I was distracted. Or I was on a date or something.... Anyway, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment